Monday 21 March 2016

WHY WAIT?

Monday 7th March 2016; time check-past 9 pm, while trotting the streets on my way home, a grey Toyota Alphard parks right beside me. It’s no surprise for I know who it is in the driver’s seat. A brother, Enoch, one I appreciate and love for his contribution towards our moral development during my early adolescence. He was one of those whistle blowers. The ones this generation has termed “snakes”.

Six years down the road, I realize how lucky we were to be reprimanded for our misdeeds in school. I now acknowledge the blessing in being corrected for it streamlines you into the appropriately shaped vehicle effortlessly scampering the surface of the earth.

I then wonder whether my nationals ever take off time to appreciate Pius Bigirimana and David Sejjusa for without the screeching sound from their whistles, the OPM could have been wasted and the “Muhoozi project” a heavy bombshell.

Only while enjoying fruits of wonderful nurture do we appreciate the pillars involved in the process. Similarly, organizations’ flourishing is normally the alarm clock for appreciating the various parties that play instrumental roles in their progression.

flourishing is normally the alarm clock

We needn’t refute that whistle blowers are strong sources of information for administrations consequently contributing to organizations’ growth. So why await an alarm clock to celebrate them?


 Let Us appreciate he that blows the whistle!

No comments:

Post a Comment